Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Today I am GRATEFUL for…

 

Taxes… it means we have an income and assets to support our family needs

The mess in the house… it means I have joyful and active kids/husband playing around the house

The dirty dishes… it means we have food to fill our stomach

Laundry… it mean we have clothes to wear everyday

Bills… it means we have, and can afford, a phone / electricity / water / a roof over our head / etc…

The rain… as it reminds me that I do not have to worry everyday about water supply, and the reason I can enjoy my fresh veggies

The cold days… they give me  a good reason to cuddle with dear ones and enjoy inside family activities

Short/disrupted nights… it means I have children, a greater purpose than just myself to take care of.

The morning alarm clock… it means I have a job and an other day to celebrate life – better enjoy it as early as possible

Running after time… it means I have a life!

No comments:

Post a Comment